Tarot Card Readings/love

Hi,my name is mohamed 27/11/1983.I ask about a girl 30/12/1983.are we compatible as lovers or friends?I know her for 2 years.will I regret not telling her that I liked her a lot?
things happened that caused me not to tell her my love.sometimes I think I am a fool and she is a good person I may regret losing her.sometimes I think no I was right!!sometimes I think she is good and I'm good but we are just not compatible.I'm so tired.
I used to ask the I-ching.but I can't get an answer for that matter.coz I asked it a lot.

Thank you so much for contacting me. I asked the cards to show me if you are compatable with your lady friend and then asked the cards if you should tell her you love her. These are the cards I drew.

6Pentacles, 2Cups, and 10Pentacles

The six indicates a reward for your efforts, and the 2 says that there will be a union based on love, respect, and friendship. Finally the 10 says in the future there will be a happy, loving relationship with a happy home and family.

So all of these cards are telling me that there are a lot of positive reasons to tell this Lady how you feel. These cards foretell the positive things to happen should you continue down your path and I wish you the best. I do believe these cards are indicating that you will regret not telling.her how you feel.

I also found that your dominant number is 9 which indicates a stagnent time in your life and that you are fairly content.(Aside from your love intrest)

The penatcles are a dominant suit where there is a large comeback indicated. I think this will happen if you tell her how you feel.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.