Tarot Card Readings/Love

QUESTION: Hello vadella, My question is....  is Christopher cartagena in love with me? His birthday is November 13 1989 & my birthday is December 26 1987. Thank you for your time, Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

ANSWER: As this is in the question pool, I am answering - please take the time to look at my profile to see what you will receive from me, as I don't want you disappointed when you don't get your answer. Also Christopher year of birth needs to be provided?

QUESTION: Hello. I will like to know where me and Christopher cartagena stand? Is it really over? His birthday is November 13 1989 and my birthday is December 26 1987. Thank you for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

The Tarot card drawn for your question is the Eight of Wings

Related Words: confusion, inability to make decisions,

Indecision as you both feel confused and unable to communicate to each other. There is nothing blocking you, just a feeling of not being able to speak effectively and gently, is it because of distress within both of you? Understand yourself better, and you will be able to understand Christopher better. Nothing in the environment restricts you, just both your minds.  

Tarot Card Readings

First Name(s), Birth Year(s) and I'll briefly answer ONE question. or Paid readings avaiable within 48hrs

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience