Tarot Card Readings/love possibility

Question
Hi Ellie,

my name is Caroline born 04/07/1978,i have been single for a while,thou i have been in relationships, which i have given my all, but only to be left disappointed, now that am turning 35 this year make me wonder if i will meet someone in the near future ,who want to be in committed relationship with me and maybe more in the future.
Hope you can provide me with some insight.

Thanks.

Answer
Caroline,
I found this question in the question pool. I hope you don't mind my picking it up.
I asked the tarot about any future relationships that may come up for you and asked what you needed to know about them. These are the cards I drew.
3Pentacles, 5Wands, and The Hermit.

The three is the future gentleman that will next be interested in you. The card says he has a good work ethic and is skilled in his profession. It shows him receiving rewards and raises in his work and also shows him being appreciated for a job well done.

The five is your relationship. It shows you are both headstrong and a little stubborn. Your relationship will be competetive natures and shows a struggle for dominance.

The Hermit is the card that warns you of things to look out for. The Hermit says you must trust in your inner light. This card also tells you to listen to wise advice when you hear it and take the hints offered.

There is a dominant number 8 in your cards. This number signifies movement and speed. That tells me you will soon have your romantic oppertunity.

I hope I helped.
-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie