Tarot Card Readings/love reading

Question
Hi i want to know if my close female friend Jennifer has feelings for me.She flirts with me a lot though she has a boyfriend.What feelings does she have for me and how does she see me.
Thanks

My date:Nov,22,1989
Her date:Dec,17,1991

Answer
Hello Michael and thank you for contacting me.

You have the life theme as the Lovers. Which leaves you confused quite often. Your lesson is to always follow your heart instead of your mind, when it comes to choices in your life.

She has the life theme of the Emperor. She knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She demands respect. And she feels she can change the rules whenever she so pleases.

Together you are The Magician. This is a tricky type of relationship which causes a lot of ups and downs, just like a roller-coaster. On one hand at times it works magically and other times it can be quite manipulative.

Right now she flirts with you because she is quite bored in her own relationship. She thinks the grass is greener on the other side- sorry to  be so clique about it. She thinks you are very intelligent and knows what you want. She thinks you are a great communicator and a an with confidence and in power. She feels very deeply for you, so much that she is even considering leaving her present relationship to be with you.

Hope I have helped you!
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella