Tarot Card Readings/Marriage

Question
My name is Waseem Ahmad. My DOB is 21st Feb 1973, 10:19 AM.I was born in Lahore city, Pakistan and still live here. I love Anum Mustafa and want to marry her. Her DOB year is 1989 as according to her email, but not confirmed. Does she really love me? Can I succeed? Sir send me more related details! Thanks!

Answer
The Tarot card drawn for your question is The Fool

Anum feels like she is single, her heart appears not to have chosen any one just yet. Perhaps she is not aware of your affections Waseem, and you need to express your feelings to her before you decide to get married. There's a sense of her trying to balance things in her life before she even begins to think about love/marriage. Honest communications will help you with your plans.

Tarot Card Readings

Gipsy

ONE Tarot card drawn for you - I connect to your energies in the subconscious realm, my spirit guides will give you a brief answer.

Practical experience