Tarot Card Readings/Marriage

Question
My name is Waseem Ahmad. My DOB is 21st Feb 1973, 10:19 AM.I was born in Lahore city, Pakistan and still live here. I love Anum Mustafa and want to marry her. Her DOB year is 1989 as according to her email, but not confirmed. Does she really love me? Can I succeed? Sir send me more related details! Thanks!

Answer
Waseem,
I found your question in the question pool. If you are not familiar with that, that means the person you asked your question to has rejected your question. When you are in the question pool, it becomes free to whom ever picks it up first. I hope you don't mind that I chose to try to help you.

I asked the tarot your questions and drew these cards- 3Cups(R), 8Cups, and The Lady.

These cards indicate too much over indulgent behavior. Maybe too much eating or too much time online? They also indicate a possibly addictive bahvior. The cards say a relationship or a professional situation will soon be over and either you are or you will soon move on. If you remain on this current path you are on, after Anum moves on you will have an abundance in creativity and a successful fulfilling relationship or job. The cards advise being open to love and trust on the woman after Anum.

I am sorry to tell you but Anum may love you but I don't think you will marry her. I think she isn't intended for you but the next girl IS intended for you. Good luck in life and love

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie