Tarot Card Readings/my married life

Question
hi, i am sabrina and i was born on 6April 1989 in Lahore, Pakistan.i want to marry my second cousin Zubair, he was born on 11May 1987 in Karachi, Pakistan. we want to get marry and are in strong association since 2006. now there are some conflicts with us and his mother. when they are going to resolve and how would be our married life??? we both love each other darely and cant live apart. when would we get married as we want to marry as soon as possible. kindly reply me soon and i will be very thankful to you.

Answer
Sabrina,
I am not sure who you picked to ask your question or how you got into the question pool, but I decided to try to answer your question. I hope you don't mind. I can't tell dates or time precisely so I don't answer about timing. But I CAN answer how your marriage will be if you continue on this path.

I asked the tarot your question and drew, 6Swords, The Lovers(R), and 2Swords.

These cards are a warning to me that you will be choosing a very difficult path if things ramin the same and you marry this person.

The Lovers card in a reversed possition warns against destructive love. This says the marriage will be difficult and the cards indicate there will be a jealous woman if you two marry.

The future in these cards say there may be lies and deciet and there will be a feeling of a need to choose sides.

So many swords in a spread says there is conflict and chaos in these cards.

The 8 says you may be married fairly quickly if things continue. I really hope you have nothing but the best and I will pray that you have happiness and contentedness.
I hope I helped.
-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie