Tarot Card Readings/marry

me from dhaka city and me divorce.my name is sana mohammadi,my date of birth is 19/08/1985/12 pm/in dhaka.my ex husband name is mohammad tauhidur rahman,date of birth is 23/01 in bangladesh.my question is man who will marry me is mohammad tauhidur rahman or some one else?

Sana I answered this question on 1/17/2013. If you have forgotten I told you. That your past had fear and a difficult emotional journey. There is currently a financil hardship or lost money. Soon there will be comfort from hard times. A smoother passage is comming. And there will be two choices. I think the man from your past may not be the best ban who will smooth the passages.

Thank  ou for writing and I hope this reminder helped. If this reading wasn't helpful to you then I am sure the other experts will be happy to help.

I look forward to your feedback

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.