Tarot Card Readings/outcome of new relationship

Question
Hi, Vadella. ( Pretty name ) Thank you for giving me this reading.
My name is Michele (6/16/65) and my boyfriend is Neftali (6/13/63). We just started a new relationship of 4 months. He has alot going on right now; finding a new place because of a hurricane in our town. He is also a single dad. He works full-time and is a hard worker and a good parent. I was going to step back and give him space but he told me to not do that because he wants me in his life. I would like to know when will we be spending more time together? He has expressed that he wants me to meet his child and introduce me to his family but all I would like to know when we will be spending time on a consistent basis together. I just want a consistent, steady, relationship with him. I really care about him and want this new relationship to work. I'm trying to be patient. He is worth it. :)
Thank you. God Bless!

Answer
Hello Michele, and thank you for contacting me.

What you expect from Neftali in the coming months, I see that he is a bit defensive in his stance and what he believes. It's true, he doesn't want to let go of you. He will be working very hard to try to piece his life back together again. He will be irritated at the time that it takes. Because it will be quite a while for him to get everything in order. But he does want you in his life for the long haul. In the Spring he will try to be more sociable with you and will also state again that he doesn't want to let this go.

He's not happy that he can't spend as much time with you as he would like to right now. He thinks the world of you and thinks you are everything he has ever wanted. He feels very sad right now that he has to take a type of break from your relationship. Almost like he is depressed about it. :(

Hope I have helped!

Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella