Tarot Card Readings/potential relationship

Hi i met a guy 4 months ago named dwayne dob feb 10 1981 we talk daily but theres things about him that i'm not seeing as a potential long term partner, my dob is april 1 1982. do you see potential in this or better off as long term good friends?

thank you

Hola, i did numerology on both of you an his destiny number is a 4, he is very analytic man, well organized, and he doesn´t deal well with any type of changes, he is great with managing other, hes personality is more like a party guy, love friends and doesn´t like commitment.

You are a 7 as a destiny number a number that is very spiritual and intuitive, also a number who is surrounded by unexpected surprises,your personality is more like a river it adapts to the situation, the compatibility with this numbers is good and it can be better if both want to work on your weaknesses  mainly COMMUNICATION, is the one and most important of all.

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about career, finance, relationships love and business, health, future outcome and advice, there are different spreads wich are more detailed and precised, so depending on your question i will spread the Tarot cards to get as much details as possible. I also like to use Numerology. I do not answer vague questions, or when would i meet my true love or soulmate, or how would they look like. One question per seeker on one subject. You most be straight forward to get a straight answer. Include bith date (dd/mm/yyyy)and full name of the persons involved , i look forward in assisting you!!

I have been study the Metaphysical and Healing Arts since 1998, I also started studying Numerology and Tarot 5 years ago, working with friends and family mostly. Never went commercial or took payment for my work I feel now that I am ready to do so but would like first to share my knowledge with people who cant afford a reading.

I do not belong to any organization but to the human being

High school University Healing Arts Institute of Massage therapy Metaphysical (Col. USA) Tarot and Numerology from one of the bet experts on this site

cant offer information about all the people I have helped in the past as I was not giving reads commercially. It is my hope that my work here will become the way for me to collect some testimonials about it while helping others.