Tarot Card Readings/Pregnancy & Finances

Question

I would like to know what my chances are of becoming pregnant in 2013.  Me and my husband have been struggling for a while now to get pregnant.

Any good news regarding our finances?

Answer
Corma,
I found your question in the question pool and I hope you don't mind if I answer it. I asked the cards about your finances and if you will become pregnant this year. I drew Ace of Wands, The High Priestess, and 6Pentacles.

The Ace reinforces The High Priestess and the ace indicates there may be some sort of emotional or physical block to your future pregnacy. The high priestess advises that you slow down and try not to worry too much. Don't be in such a hurry to move forward (besides stress is no good for pregnacy) the priestess also advises to be open to your dreams and personal intuition for guidence.

The six is your finances and says that relief is soon comming. Your generosity will soon be paid back to you.

I also found you have a dominant number 7 which indicates that you need to take time for personal reflection and self assessment.

I hope I helped

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie