Tarot Card Readings/Question regarding new venture

Question
Hello Vadella,

First of all, thank you for offering to do free readings online. It is truly a noble cause.

My birthdate: May 2nd, 1986

I am starting a new venture that I am very passionate about. I would like to know if this venture will help get my career back on track.

Thanks,
Joy

Answer
Hello Joy, and thank you for contacting me.

Your life theme is that of the Emperor. You come here seeking control of your environment. You expect those around you to be respectful of you and won't put up with anything less, unless you are extremely close with them. You want to be in charge at all possible times. You are the type of person that is very passionate about what you do. If someone goes against you, you then seek revenge in a way that you know will hurt them. The shadow of death causes conflicts because you can either be one who embraces change or one who doesn't like them, but with you, you seem to bring change with you everywhere. People look up to you because you are a breath of fresh air. The there are those that fear you because they are afraid of what you will do next. You do well in a situation where everything seems to be up to you. You aren't always tyrannical... there are many who have and will continue to look up to you in their own way.

I see you wanting this extremely fast. Like you are ready to go and you don't want to listen to anyone but your own ideas. You may seem harsh with your words to others in concerns to this, but you cannot help yourself, nor do you realize you are even doing it. I see you receiving help financial wise though it's not a lot of money, it is what they feel you need to start this new venture of yours. I also see a woman coming into your life who is very compassionate and loving and will help to try to guide you. IN the end it shows pure success. So yes..... what you are doing is correct and is your path so keep continuing on it. :)

Hope I have helped!

XO Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella