Tarot Card Readings/Reading

Question
Hi Vadella,

I would like to start a business in the publishing/media space and would like to know if this is my year to launch it?  My birthday is 12/24/1974 (at 11:24PM).

Thank you!

Iris

Answer
Hello Iris, and Thank you for contacting me.

I see that this would be like a baby to you, something you would want to nourish and give your all in. You've been speaking with someone dear to you about this. But lately you seem worried if you should take the next step or not. It seems to run over and over in your head, especially at night when you are trying to go to sleep.

I do see that this year will he a great time to start it and And I see you having the opportunity in the Spring time. You will take control, just like a leader will and begin on this journey of the Business.

Hope I have helped!

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella