Tarot Card Readings/our relationship

Question
Hi vadella,

I and my boyfriend are in a relationship for some years now.we would like to take it to a level further ie. Marriage. But somethin is constantly stopping us or holding us back. Could you please tell us the long term potential for us?

My birth date: 08 April 1987
His birth date: 09 October 1987.

Thanks

Answer
Hello Shalu, and thank you for contacting me.

I see that are a person that likes to make things happen. You're risky and adventurous. You tend to come up with all kinds of ideas but don't always make them happen.

Your BF is someone who holds a lot of strength and courage. He is the type of person that gets along with almost any animal. Animals are automatically drawn to him. He has high goals and will reach them later in life if he keeps believing in himself.

I see that you want a proposal NOW. You're tired of waiting around. It shows me that the two of you will go through a period of boredom where not much action is taking place. It will seem like the same old things, just on a different day.Then I see things becoming more so burdensome. Almost like you can't take this waiting any longer but you hang in there because you really want to be with him. I do see you guys ending up having a lovely evening out, sharing communication and toasting to each other. I believe he will propose in the Summer time.

Hope I have helped!
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella