Tarot Card Readings/relationship

Question
hi what insight can you give me regarding the new guy in my life, is this worth pursuing or remain friends? he's a bit immature for me right now yet i still like him.

my dob april 1 1982
his feb 10, 1981

thank you

Answer
Dear Asia

I found your question in the question pool and I thought I would answer it for you.

I do sense there is change and transformation around you, this could very well mean someone else is coming into your life, but lets focus on the guy you have asked about.
He is the sort of person that likes to have fun and party. He is a very sociable person and well liked. He is looking for his soul-mate and hasnít found her yet. There is an attraction. But be careful not to indulge into such passions if he asks of you, as he might leave just as quick. He needs to learn to respect you first. He will want everything so fast with you. It is just his character. Most likely he is a fire sign that being an Aries, Sagittarius or Leo.  Acts before he thinks. He wants someone loving and compassionate underneath.  He will feel very excited about you. Take your time with him and make sure you know him well enough :) Just follow my advice :)

Hope this has helped and I look forward to seeing any feedback. Thank you :)

Warm wishes
Christy x  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot