Tarot Card Readings/second chance or new love?

My husband is making efforts to come back after he has been with another lady for a while.He is very lucky cause I was not in a new affair when he knocked again and still have feeling for him.
I am happy he is coming back.
The point is I am very frightened of taking the wrong path cause I am about to get into my 40's and still have no kids.
Do you suggest to give him a 2nd chance or walk away and start anew?  
I am even thinking about a Country move in case does not work.

Thank you so much in advance

If you can keep real DOBs private I would appreciate.

anna april 11th,1973
Bob  august 22nd 1969
the lady
august 1st,1974

"Anna" I read your question and I hope you don't mind my pulling it from the question pool. As a small tip, if you would like to set your question to "private" you can check the box marking it so when you fill out the question application. No one besides the experts will see your name or your questions.

I wanted to let you know I drew The chariot, 3Cups, and the King of Wands.

The chariot says you recently celebrated a small victory over a challenge.

The 3 says you need to take time to love your friends, and celebrate your happiness. You have good things comming soon.

King of wands is your husband and it shows he is strict but manipulative. He is a man with a difficult or troubled path.

You have a dominant number of 3 which tells me you are a nurturing person.

I would personally advise against reconciling with this man. If the cards are true I wouldn't think he is a healthy choice and you seem to have a very bright path. There just doesn't seem to be a good reason to invite stress.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.