Tarot Card Readings/spirit guidance

Question
Dear Baihu,

Greetings and regards.

i am seeking a general.  i would be greatly obliged and thankful to you for your guidance.

and to know about my guides and when i will be ready for training and guiding others spiritually.

Thank you

prasad

Answer
Hello Prasad:

That you are asking this question at all shows you are on the right path. Following a path of personal growth is worth caution and questioning and respect. Guiding others is ten times so. One must take great care to give respect to other's path, including the divine (and sometimes difficult) lessons they call and must experience to learn what it is they need to learn. Only when you can keep your self disengaged from their lessons, and focus on your own can you hope to guide others.  You must not tangle your own ego and path with others. That is essential if you are to do no harm, which is the most important principle of all...in spiritual guidance, as well as in healing of all types.

So by that same token, only you can answer when you are ready to work with your guides. My advice is always to approach the learning and experience with a very deliberate intent. You must clearly and deliberately set your intent to work with your guides in an attitude of Love above all, or as one my teachers used to say, only for the "highest and best".

Also, work with your OWN guides, your own learning first. It is a great privilege and honor to guide others...and a great responsibility as well. It is very important to think about ethics, boundaries, and motives. WHY do you want to guide others? Is it to help and heal, or is it to gain power and influence? A healer must keep questioning like that always. To guide others, you have to be your own best teacher - and critic in order to give guidance and advice, but then allow them to choose and walk their path as they choose without doing harm to their soul or karma...or yours.

For your question, I think a one card, focused, "daily meditation" style reading would be best. Think about the card, research it, learn all you can from it. There are no easy answers in working with guides or guiding others. Set your intent to Love, then trust your heart, and strive to do no harm...given those things all will be well.

I've always been told that true guides, and working with spirit guides is a positive, uplifting, loving thing. They want to help and heal...and to be heard. Listen, and you and they will find a way to communicate. If you think something is meaningful...chances are it IS meaningful. Spirit speaks through symbolism, and coincidence, and feelings. It is important to learn these things for yourself, directly in order to help others.

Your card today is:

Not surprising, your card is the Four of Wands . It's meaning is "Strong Foundation". The feeling, the message that seems urgent for you (as you can probably tell by what has been said so far) is to build a strong foundation. Build a strong foundation of working with your own guides before you consider trying to guide others.

There is a strong sense of caution...if you try to guide others too early, your own growth might become compromised.
There is a feeling of a cult leader...not saying you will become one, but perhaps you are at danger to follow one.  But cult of personality is to be avoided either way.  "Anchor" "root" "ground" are all words that come to mind for you.

And there the energy ends, with a strong feeling of you must do this for yourself....find your foundation, and anchor and root. Be strong and wise for yourself...only later consider guiding others once you are on a strong footing for yourself. There is a mental image of a cement slab that must be poured before a tent or shelter is built for the shelter to be long-lasting, and helpful to those who use it.

Best Wishes to you on your path of learning!  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow