Tarot Card Readings/Success as a fashion designer?

Question
QUESTION: Hey Cherie and have a blessed week-:))
My name is Rachel, female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM,
Israel, Tel Aviv.
I've studied fashion design here in my homeland, Israel about 2.5 years ago and ever since had several attemps to establish myself as a fashion designer but nothing seemed to be really working and getting off the ground.
Not long ago i have taken part at a young fashion designers showcase in London and consequently, i've made a lot of significant contacts with people from the local industry and have recieved very positive&encouraging reviews for my designs,
however i'm still dwelling with myself these days how to move forward in order to make money out of the thing i love the most doing in my life!!
I wanted to ask you what do you predict will happen next with my dream of establishing myself as a fashion designer?
Do you see any upcoming opportunities?
Thank you for your help,
Rachel-:)""

ANSWER: Rachel,
I asked the Tarot your questions and drew these cards.

Justice, King of Cups(R), and Ace Pentacles.

Justice is your recent past. This card indicates that you are an objective and fair person. And recently made a large decision in your past.

The King is your present or very near future. This card was reversed and warns you against self destructive behaviors or unproductive goals. This is also a warning against partners who are unable or unwilling to commit.

The Ace is the outcome of your current path. If you stay on this path there looks to be a job offer or financial raise. A windfall could be comming to you soon.

The number 1 is your Dominant number which is a strong indication of a new beginning.

The cards are all saying be patient and work hard! Good things are comming to you

-C

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your answer Cherie!
Can the cards tell if there will be any move out of my country in the future in the name of fashion?

Answer
Rachel,
I drew two cards to see if you would travel. Rebirth and 6Cups.

Rebirth is the card that explains what needs to happen to achieve a goal or complete an action. Rebirth indicates a decision must be made for your path to be in this direction. On your current path, it doesn't look like you will travel outside your country. The 6 just confirms this further. The 6 said your past will merge with your present. So unless you left the country it looks like you are still home bound until your path changes.

Thanks for writing

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie