Tarot Card Readings/worthy relationship

Question
My Dob is aprili 11,1973 and I am a woman.

Will it take long tor me to live again With a man?

I currently live with a relative.

Answer
Anna,
This question was rejected by the person you asked. They put the question into the question pool and when this happens other experts may take your question and help you in their place. I hope you don't mind my taking your question.

I asked the tarot your question sevral times and the answer was unclear in how long you will live with your reletive. This almost always means you are on the wrong path. I asked the tarot how you should get back on the path where you belong to move forward and I drew The High Priest.

To get on your proper path you need discipline and routine. You should listen to your teacher or mentor and you must conform to their wisdom. After you do this and are on your proper path the confusion and chaos will lift and you will have clarity and success.

I hope I helped

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie