Tarot Card Readings/Will she?

My name is Aileen. My best friend is Michelle, and she is what my question is about. You see, she hasn't had good luck with guys at all and she just wants to meet a nice guy who will pursue her and make her feel special. Right now, Michelle is applying for a study abroad program in England and Ireland. My question to you is, do you think that she'll meet someone special there? Michelle's birthdate is September 1, 1990. Thank you for anything you can tell me.

Hello Aileen, and thank you for contacting me.

I can see her traveling over water and she is feeling like she is getting away from a bad situation that has happened in her life. She's a little scared but she's also confident at the same time. I happily do see her meeting a man that will romance her over there. He will try and sweep her off her feet. He is an intellectual man who is very trustworthy and loves to communicate. The only problem I see is that when her studies are over she will feel stuck on what to do. She won't want to leave this man behind and will actually consider staying there longer.

Hope I have helped!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!