Tarot Card Readings/Career prospects

Question
Dear Baihu,

Ni hao. My name is Lilian. I would appreciate it if you could give me insights into my career prospects with the company that I'm currently attached to. Do you see a promotion coming my way? I've put in a lot of hours and effort into this job for the past 2 years.

My DOB is 17 January 1970. Thanks for your time and help with my reading.

Answer
Ni hao Lilian!

To know your prospects in the company would require looking into the hearts and minds of your supervisors. To know if you will be promoted requires predicting the future...psychics and tarot can't do either one of those things. Reading are about helping YOU to decide what YOU want to do next...help you to react to situations in a positive way to build a better future for yourself...not just predict a future that may or may not actually happen.

For your situation, let's do this. Let's draw a one card meditation - think about it for a while, and see if you can glean advice how to proceed from here in your career...help you think both logically and with intuition about things in order to build on the good work you have already put into this job and this company.

The card that turned over is the Ace of Swords. It is associated with the idea of "awakening". The feeling around the card is very positive. The words that came to mind when I saw it were "awakening to your own goodness" and "becoming aware of your own value and skills"

If there is advice around this card, it is to compile your skills and contributions...update your resume or CV. Even if you are happy where you are, and don't want a new job, updating your resume will show you (and maybe your supervisors too) the skills you have, the things you have learned, the things you have contributed. Then use that new list...that awakening to what you can do...to move toward your career goals. Of course, before you move toward any goal, you have to know what the goal IS. What sort of promotion do you have your eye on? Is that type of position possible in this company? Are there promotion-equivalent positions available in other companies? Are you willing to look for a new position? Or do you want to make the most of this one? Are you willing to do the things a new / better / higher level position might require (like move to a different city, different hours etc.)? Updating your resume and taking stock of all you can do can help you figure out what you want, then put the two together to move toward your goal.

Good Luck!  

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow