Tarot Card Readings/Love

Question
Hello,Ellie My name is Leslie (female)birth date 3/07/73,My husband Chad(male) birth date 02/12/77.My husband and I are having problems with trust.Will the trust issue get better?

Answer
Leslie,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I got for your reading upon shuffling was a pop-out card.  This was the King of Cups telling me that you and Chad still care of one another regardless of the trust issues.  That is still important and still carries great weight in your relationship.  You must continue showing that you care and value the marriage if you want to make it work.  

I did a three card reading for a past present future spread and got:

Past: Wheel of Fortune

Present: Magician

Future: Six of Wands

This tells me a little glimpse of what happened in the past, where things had suddenly changed for you in the past.  The Wheel of Fortune indicates that things in the past had changed drastically for you and he. The change wasn't slow, it was more sudden.

The present situation is shown as the Magician showing that you and Chad have the ability to change things around if you so choose.  A lot of where things end up depend on how hard you end up trying to make things work.  The reason being because the Magician is about intent, focus and concentration on making your goals real. Stay focused and follow the style of the King of Cups ie. caring, forgiving, etc.

Your outcome between you and Chad is excellent showing that you and he will be able to get past this issue of trust.  This will no longer be a problem in the future in a few more months, but this is on the terms that you take the advice of the Magician and actually try to make things work with Chad.

I asked why is there a trust issue and the card I got was the Three of Swords, this says that there was a heartbreak or some form of betrayal that occurred between you two.  I feel that there was an emotional distance which led to a misunderstanding.  I do feel that this problem could be fixed if you both work on it.    

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie