Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
will i ever meet my equalpartner and get married ty. birthday 5/12/74 birth time 11:39 am birth place east chicago indiana

Answer
Hello Christina
Feelings show-even if you prefer they don't-and you may be forced to take a good look within yourself for answers. Whatever is not working in your personal life resolve to make the necessary adjustments. Consciously changing behavioral patterns, if only for a day, can short-circuit unwanted conditions more easily.

What Can You Expect In Your Love Life?
2 of Swords
Card 1 (2 of Swords) : Your expectations, hopes, fears or intentions  
... are to resolve any differences you may have with a lover, or perhaps someone close to you who you have yet to form an intimate relationship with.
Page of Wands
Card 2 (Page of Wands) : The obstacle you must overcome  
You may have been or will be receiving emails, letters or phone calls from a friend or ex-lover from your past, and wondering whether it may lead to a relationship or reconciliation. However, there may be some important information about them or their situation that you need to know before you consider getting involved romantically.
King of Wands
Card 3 (King of Wands) : Realization  
You may consider making some major decisions concerning your love life, and if you do, be sure you come from integrity. If you are motivated by need, jealousy or blind passion you may not achieve the outcome you seek.

You are actually shown to be married in the year 2014 - however since nothing is etched in stone all I can say that what you seek you should have by or before Dec. 2020.

Many Blessings!  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp