Tarot Card Readings/love and family

Hi Lorena 06/25/80 do you see children in my future if so.. how many? Marriage? Thank you so much for sharing your time and knowledge.

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

Past: Wheel of Fortune

Present: Ten of Cups

Future: Six of Swords

Outcome: Queen of Cups

I feel that your desire to have children and marriage was something that became a sudden development, perhaps not something you have always wanted, but recently you had changed your mind and now want to have a family.  

I got the Ten of Cups for your situation indicating family and emotional contentment, and I see the challenge being the Four of Cups, this lets me know that there is a difficulty in finding someone who you are interested in to get married to or someone who is interested in wanting to get married.  

I am getting that deep down you want someone to share a life with and to cooperate with and you are ready to commit and take things seriously.  Your near future shows that you will go day by day without any real fulfillment just yet, but don't let that discourage you.  It is showing to be most likely a temporary phase where you will live your life without the results you hope for as far as a romantic and family life is concerned.

Your outcome shows the Queen of Cups which tells me the direction that you are headed in looks to be positive if you are looking to become a mother one day.  The tarot does not foretell how many children you will have, but it does show that motherhood is likely in your future by next year, meaning you can be pregnant by then.  You will find someone to have this future with and I feel the key is finding someone who will take family life seriously and does not play games.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at www.StellarTarot.com and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.