Tarot Card Readings/Love happning in near future...?

hi Ellie,

Do you see love/ feel happening in near future in my life?

I had a break up with my gf in february 2013. She came back in my life again in July but only for 2 months. There were some difficult problems between us.

I sometimes feel sad and lonely. I want to fall in love and get married now...

DO you see happening this to me, in near future?

My details are
Name: Avinash Yadav
DOB: 16 Sep 1980
TOB: 1435 hours

Best regards,

I am seeing that you have a good heart and soul and have what it takes to have a strong relationship.  You just seem to be going through a difficult time or dry spell in love.  I am seeing after a period of frustration in the love department where you will be feeling like you can never find someone which will last for six months I see that you will find someone new to have a serious relationship which will lead to marriage.

Hope this helps.

God bless,

Tarot Card Readings

I can answer questions about your love/personal life, family life, education, work, finances and your spiritual journey. If I get "feelings" or I start "sensing" things about you or your question, I will let you know. I cannot answer questions about past lives and reincarnation or medically related questions because I do not feel comfortable with those. I will need your first name and date of birth. For more readings please go to my website at and click the Purchase a Reading link. One question per person. I will reject any additional/followup questions.

I have been doing tarot for 16 years and do it for friends, family and sometimes for strangers who want a reading. People say my predictions come true, but I like to think that my readings give good sound advice as opposed to inevitable predictions. I feel its more enlightening to give some interesting insight or a different perspective to your issues. My readings do not always give predictions, however, because sometimes a little advice as well as empowerment is more important to your situation than knowing the future.

This field does not require educational credentials, I am good at tarot that is all need be known.

Friends, family and from time to time strangers passing by.