Tarot Card Readings/relationship

hello my name is kiera female born on may 3 93 and i recently got into an argument with someone i care about names travis  malefeb 29 84. i wanted to know if u sever see us speaking to each other again? how soon? will we have a relationship? how soon?

Hi Kiera

Your question was in the question pool. I don't know why. I have decided to choose your question to answer today. I hope this gives you the answers you are looking for.  I read all my cards as a whole to see what is going on around a person.

What I can see is a strong female influence around him.  There is a close connection between the both of them, it may be someone he is romantically involved with.  The cards show that he has felt compelled to listen to that person, or stay with that person.  

I can also see a cut in communication, and a distance between the both of you.  I do not see a romantic relationship in the very near future but there is always hope.

I don't feel as though you have much control over this and the best thing you can do at the moment is sit back and see how it plays out.  I think it would be wise not to chase him and just leave him be.  As I mentioned earlier there is another strong female energy around him.

I hope this has given you the closure that you deserve.

God Bless

Christy x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot

Hello I am Kristina I work with Tarot and sprit, please note that one question will be answered only and remember to set your question to public, I do not accept private questions, questions set to private will be returned or put to the question pool, please respect my rules - thank you - also remember we are volunteer readers, one question only please, if it is very important. I'm sorry but I can't feed delusions (typically when the cards tell me your ex isn't coming back). My work is to give you the closure you need, and sometimes that means saying things you don't want to hear, and that also means I won't be your whipping girl just because you don't dig your reading! Also feeding back to me that other readers told you the opposite - really? so how comes you felt like you needed another opinion ! Just saying..! I have been doing this a long time and I consider myself the real deal. I am blessed to be given names and nick names of those connected to the clients reading.

I have been using my psychic tarot reading abilities for well over a decade. I have read for people all over the world and continue to enjoy and do so. I have given hundreds of readings and my life is dedicated to it.

Articles printed on various websites.

I am part of Television Media as an on air/off air psychic reader. I have passed a stringent range of test readings.

I am proud to say that the majority of my clients come from all over the world. I am also proud to say that I have given a face to face reading to someone who is in the public eye.