Tarot Card Readings/separation

Question
hi my names mandy and my husbands is andrew. we are separated and hes with someone else do you see a reconciliation in coming months and him wanting to come back to me please? thankyou for your time mandy x

Answer
Hi Mandy

Your question was put in the question pool. I don't know why this is.  I chose yours from the list waiting in the question pool. I hope I can give you the answers that you are looking for.

Mandy, I have to be honest with you, I feel as though Andrew has mentally moved on.  I don't feel he wants to revisit the past and he looks to the future now.  I see endings and separation between you and him and you both going on different paths. This woman he is with will always linger with him.  I see him in another home which is not yours. This is where the cycle ends for him.

I don't see him holding onto - or wanting to - revisit the past.

In answer to your question I don't see him wanting to come back to you, Mandy.  I know this isn't what you are wanting to hear, but I hope this reading has given you closure that you have been seeking for a long time.

Blessings

Christy x

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot