Tarot Card Readings/Serious relationship

Question
Hello Eclipse AKA Devilvamp, hope you are well-:)
My name is Rachel,female, my DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 AM, Israel, Tel Aviv.
I would like to know if you predict any serious relationship for me for the long run in the near future as i do not seem to find any men that are compatible or serious for me and i'm nearly in my 30's.
Thank you,
Rachel-:)

Answer
Hello Rachel
This is the tarot reading section so this is what the tarots say for you:

What to expect in your love life?
7 of Swords
Card 1 (7 of Swords) : Your expectations, hopes, fears or intentions  
... are that someone may disappoint you or that your suspicions about someone being untrustworthy will prove to be right.
Wheel Of Fortune
Card 2 (Wheel Of Fortune) : The obstacle you must overcome  
If you think you've been unlucky in love and can't see how things are going to improve, let go of such negativity and trust that your luck will change. Events won't always go against you - the Wheel of Fortune never stops moving and will eventually turn in your favor.  So this means the opportunity is there.
9 of Swords
Card 3 (9 of Swords) : Realisation  
You may be faced with a difficult and emotional time in your love life, so if you are experiencing relationship problems the situation may get worse before it gets better. If you are considering a new love prospect at the moment, this outcome is advising you not to pursue them at this time.  Before you want a serious relationship you have to make sure any negativity is removed also perhaps your heart has been more strongly attached into your success in your career.  

Taking steps to soften any pain that may exist in a relationship is healing, and you tend to show greater openness to a partner.  If this is truly the next goal you want to obtain and are truly ready for one who can be serious he will or should cross your path in the month of December.

Many Blessings!  

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp