Tarot Card Readings/will i get success in life

Question
will i evr get success in my life? am worried abt my career n higher studies, am applying for a bank job and is planning to do my higher studies aftr tht..my dob is may 16 1987 n plc of birth is India..will i get success in career atleast?pl guide me

Answer
Hello Radhika

As it clearly says in my  profile, I do not accept questions that ask for predictions of the future. Will you get success in life? That depends on what you do and the choices you make. It is about the actions you take, and how you choose to react to the situations that are out of your direct control. You need to approach this logically, and make a real-world plan. Wanting some psychic to tell you if you will succeed or not is not the guidance you need. You should be asking this question of someone experienced in your desired field of work - ask someone with real-world knowledge of the the profession what you need to do to succeed.

Tarot Card Readings

Ronda (Baihu) Snow