Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
Hi. My name is tammy I was born on 5/12/76. I am married and our marriage has been a rocky relationship but several months ago I met this other guy that I can see a future with. Who will I end up with my husband or the other guy?
Thank you!

Answer
Tammy,

Thank you for your question, here is your answer:

What I am getting is that you and your husband both actually seem to want to work something out.  I know you say your marriage has been rocky, but I think you should try again because your outcome is appearing as Strength meaning you should put in more effort to make it work.

I am seeing with the other man, that there is some things about him perhaps you are not currently aware of as I am seeing the Moon.  I do see that he has some feelings for you there on one hand, but on the other I am also getting that this relationship would take some work too.  So not only would you leave your husband for him, but you would leave him for a relationship which is showing to be hard to work on as well.

In other words, I can't decide for you who to pick.  You have to make a decision as I can only tell you how the relationships can turn out.  I will say that if you go with the other man the relationship will take word as well, but if you stay with your husband it can work out but you just need to work some issues out.  I feel that as Strength being the outcome this is saying your difficult rocky time with your husband is really a lesson or journey you are going through and you just need to pull through and get out of it before it can get better.  

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Ellie

Tarot Card Readings

Ellie