Tarot Card Readings/money

Question
Hi! My name is kelly. my birthdate is january 28 1984. Was born at 8:35pm est in doylestown pa usa. i do mind a general reading but would like to know if life will get better especially with money.

Answer
Hello Kelly
I had to laugh at you writing that you do mind in having a general reading....anyways here is your free reading:
You have exceptional abilities in business. Your charisma allows you to actively get people involved and conduct business effectively.
Other professions where you can benefit are careers associated with healing, teaching, management, interior design, and state activities. In addition, you would be good at all professions where you will have to deal with animals.  

Your success depends on your efficiency and ability to finish what you start.  The key to success is a balance between creative impulses and self-discipline.

You feel disorder in your career. You must develop a systematic and disciplined approach. You must set a foundation for your life; otherwise you will consider yourself lost and feel tossed from side to side. It is hard to find a job that is well-suited to you. You are looking for answers to questions in the external world, not inside. You would like to start a new business, but you would quickly become indifferent to it. You must strengthen your concentration and industriousness.

Card 1 (King of Wands) : What you need to focus on  
... are the practicalities, and acting with integrity. Consider what motivates your actions, and whether you are pursuing certain outcomes at work for the right reasons. Focus on your inherent wisdom, which clearly knows right from wrong, and you will make the best decisions.
King of Pentacles
Card 2 (King of Pentacles) : The likely obstacles or challenges  
You may have some tough opposition to your financial plans, perhaps involving administrators or large institutions. This could be a warning about redundancy, problems arising due to a company merger, or difficulties with a business deal you're working on. However, with determination and personal conviction you can make sure you don't suffer too much.

To answer your question you will get better with money.  For 2014 it shows that you are meant to complete all unfinished businesses and paying up any debt.  2014 is shown to be release for you to make clear for 2015 where it shows new changes in job or career.  
Many Blessings
&
Happy Holidays

Tarot Card Readings

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp