Tarot Card Readings/book success?

Question
Hi Vadella:-)

My DOB is July 27, 1982.

Question: I recently finished writing a memoir about a pivotal time in my life that I feel others could benefit from. Currently I'm in the final stages of polishing all my submission materials before seeking agents for representation. I am wondering what success, if any, I may receive from this, and if so, when would I see evidence of it?

Thank you for your time and energy:-)

Heidi

Answer
Hello Heidi, and thank you for contacting me.

I see that you feel very sure and guarded of this project. You completely believe in this. You have pure confidence when it comes to this.

Though at times inside you do worry about the outcome and if you are turned down. You will have the opportunity to make this dream a reality. I see you communicating with the person in charge and when it all actually starts happening you will get nervous and kind of not give an answer whether to move forward or not, but you will.

The evidence of your success will be back and forth for a while. You know the phrase "Feast or fathom"? That's what it will be like for a bit. I see this coming in the Spring.

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella