Tarot Card Readings/Buying a home

Question
Hello again Cherie.

I would like to know if my husband and I will be able to buy a home this year. We tried last year and couldn't. MY dob 4/7/77 his 7/16/74

Thank you so much!

Answer
Joy,

Thank you for writing me and asking me to read your cards for you.

The cards say that at this time you are feeling caught or bound by authority or personal beliefs. The cards say you are currently un able to free yourself from this situation. My guess is Żou have a written or verbal contract and its likely your rental or living agreement.

The cards show me that you need to de stress as well. So this is a good time for rest, solitude and reflection.

But the end resuklt will be a material abundance. You must be open Žo love and trust but you will have an oppertunity to buy your home soon.

I hope I helped.

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie