Tarot Card Readings/Buying a home

Hello again Cherie.

I would like to know if my husband and I will be able to buy a home this year. We tried last year and couldn't. MY dob 4/7/77 his 7/16/74

Thank you so much!

Thank you for writing me and asking me to read your cards for you.

The cards say that at this time you are feeling caught or bound by authority or personal beliefs. The cards say you are currently un able to free yourself from this situation. My guess is Żou have a written or verbal contract and its likely your rental or living agreement.

The cards show me that you need to de stress as well. So this is a good time for rest, solitude and reflection.

But the end resuklt will be a material abundance. You must be open Žo love and trust but you will have an oppertunity to buy your home soon.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and uncle§

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.