Tarot Card Readings/Career

Question
hello my dob october 30, 1989 i would like to know if im going to be good in the auditing job im waiting . thanks

Answer
Hello Frialle, and thank you for contacting me.

As a soul who loves to take the lead and be in control in most situations I can see why you would want to do well in the Job.

The cards tell me to tell you not to be afraid to let down your guard. The reason why is that you have leadership qualities inside of you and you need to show them that. You know you are confident inside so don't hide it. Once you let you guard down you will work so well at the job that I see a promotion in time, where you will end up feeling comfortable and in control of your position. You will do very well. :)

Hope I have helped!

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella