Tarot Card Readings/career

I'm Adrian 11/16/90, I would like to know about, what will be my next career this year? cause right now i'm an employee of  P.J.L.I, this is a private pawnshop here in the Philippines and I'm a branch personnel there, my contractual employment will be end on march 9,will the company extend my contract?

Hello Adrian, and Thank You for contacting me.

I see that you've been waiting for something to happen. I get the feeling you actually think you will be let go and this has caused you a lot of anxiety and stress. I want you to know that you will be offered an extension on your contract and you will stand your ground and do your job better than ever. There will be some people you have worked with that will be let go and they will be jealous of the fact that you got to stay. It will make you defensive. That's why I said to stand your ground. Don't listen to them. ;)

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!