Tarot Card Readings/Career

Question
Hi, im a single 1st time-mom to a 3 1/2 mos. old daughter, I start medical assistant school in april for 7.5. mos I having a hard time finding pt evening work while i attend school plus daycare should I just do school & work? or school?  thks  my DOB: 12/8/83

Answer
Hello Jaime, and thank your contacting me. It seems this year you will have a lot of surprises in your life. You will also be breaking down old realtionships, that either end of continue on a higher note. This started for you in November of 2012 and will last until November 2013.

I see that you feel almost hopeless, not giving up, but wondering when will this thing give me a break?! I see you taking charge of your career life. Knowing what you want and you will decide to move onto another job and buuild it into a stable and oragnized place. You will also attend school. It will be hard but worth it in tne end.

XO
Vadella

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella