Tarot Card Readings/Career

Hi, im a single 1st time-mom to a 3 1/2 mos. old daughter, I start medical assistant school in april for 7.5. mos I having a hard time finding pt evening work while i attend school plus daycare should I just do school & work? or school?  thks  my DOB: 12/8/83

Hello Jaime, and thank your contacting me. It seems this year you will have a lot of surprises in your life. You will also be breaking down old realtionships, that either end of continue on a higher note. This started for you in November of 2012 and will last until November 2013.

I see that you feel almost hopeless, not giving up, but wondering when will this thing give me a break?! I see you taking charge of your career life. Knowing what you want and you will decide to move onto another job and buuild it into a stable and oragnized place. You will also attend school. It will be hard but worth it in tne end.

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!