Tarot Card Readings/I don't know what feels towards me

Question
QUESTION: name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. age 25. other person asking name Memo. dob July 7 1988. age. 24.

Hi,Edson. I was wondering if you could help me with my problem. Ok, I think I have strong feelings towards this person, but we have not talked for a long time, and we've been really close since High School. For some strange reason we kept bumping into one another sometimes, crossing paths. Anyways, I'm worried that my friend hates me, and may not have strong feelings towards me. I think he his afriad to tell me how he feels and may have fallen in love with me, I'm not sure. Hint: He told me, that I was pretty to him, and he seemed to care about me, when somethings wrong.

ANSWER: Dear Marcy,

Memo does not hate you, but his feelings for you may be different than you hope. Your interest is being returned, though not with the same intent with which you direct them.

He will be a comfortable acquaintance, and probably, a worthwhile friend. Do not let yourself be seduced by your own hopeful interpretations of his concern for you. Enjoy him as he is, and the blessings of what he truly has to offer. Anticipating greater depth of attraction may only end in despair.

Happiness and Comfort,

Edson

QUESTION: Hi again Edson. I'm not trying to be a bother you again, but when you said his feelings for me are different, are saying he does not feel the same way? I don't understand why he cares about me. He's the only friend who's been there for me. I just thought he may have feelings for me, and is afraid to tell me.

Answer
Dear Marcy,

Love comes in many forms, all of which are blessings to both give and receive. The romantic love that you may desire will probably not manifest itself in Memo. He does offer you love of a different form, which may be more rare than the one for which you long. Enjoy and cherish it, as it is given for your well being and happiness.

Love is a gift, regardless of how it is wrapped,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson