Tarot Card Readings/ex's dob

Question
QUESTION: Thank you tor your question-his dob is august 22,1969
I am replying here because i could not send you this as a follow up.

ANSWER: Please reply with your exs real NAME and date of birth.

Christy

QUESTION: Thank you-Robert. August 22,1969.

Answer
Dear Anna

Thank you for the details. Your original question was that you doubted if you should take your ex, Robert, back.

Here is your answer-

I am sensing through my cards if you got back with Robert you would be taking a gamble or risk with him. I see that the ground is very uncertain beneath you and perhaps you are not weighing up the situation properly. Before you take the leap, listen to what your friends have to say, they may have some wise advice for you. I feel there were issues in the past where you have been disappointed with him.

From the cards stand point it looks like those if those mistakes aren't resolved this time, or lessons learned, then they could resurface themselves somewhere down the line- leading to a broken heart and another separation. My advice is listen to your friends, think about your past and envision your future with him. If he hurt you in the past it is likely he is going to hurt you again, unless he can prove to you that lessons have been learnt and the same mistakes wont be made again. Do think very carefully Anna.

Warmest of wishes
Christy  

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot