Tarot Card Readings/finding love

Hello Vadella, thanks for helping. I would love to have some insights about my love life (DOB April 2nd 1979). I met Jose Luis (February 13th 1971) and felt instant connection but although i know it is mutual he has not done any clear move to date me. Met another guy, who could be potentially interesting but i am having hard time moving (emotionally/mentally) from Jose Luis. Thanks!!! :) Silvia

Hello Silvia, and thank you for contacting me.

Once in a while I give a little extra insight on here so that maybe you can understand where each partner is coming from.

Your life theme is the Hierophant, which means you are very family oriented. You long for stability and follow traditions and you want to create this in your own life.

Jose's life theme is that of the Lovers, which makes him a very confused soul since the time he was born. He falls in and out of love easily sometimes. He will also allow his mind to dictate his heart and usually regrets his choices in the end (if he listens to his mind).

Together you would be Justice. And it would take a lot of compromise on both your parts to be fair to each other. It seems one would always be switching places (so to speak). In your specific case he is the one on top (if you think of a scale weighing coins) and you are at the bottom. He isn't currently giving you want you need.

And now to the cards.....

I see that he seems placid and lost and uninterested in more than just you. He doesn't seem to be in a good place, while you look in his direction with sadness. You wish there could be more, but you feel that won't happen.

The way you can get over him is to stop being afraid to take the steps to do so. Lay down your guard that you have up and allow the other person in. Stop obsessing over Jose. And it will lead you into a state of victory for your new relationship with this other guy to happen.

Hope I have helped!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!