Tarot Card Readings/forgot to include my DOB - job question

Question
Hi Vadella, I am resending my question -- yes I forgot to include my DOB, sorry! It is 8/5/80. I want to leave my current job. Since my beloved boss left months ago, I felt that there was no need for me to stay in my current job anymore. I am not fond of my new manager, we are understaffed and I have been given more responsibilities despite turning down a head position. Lots of stress, but on the other hand I know my job well, I have great benefits. I just turned down another job offer as well despite a pay raise because of their travel requirement and hours which will conflict w/ afterwork obligations. I am hoping that I can find a job (same field) closer to home and have actually dropped off my resume in 2 private offices, even though there are no job openings. Please let me know if and when something will come up. I am trying to be patient for the right job to come up, especially now that I've already turned down an opportunity to make more money. I hope that I have not made a mistake. Thank you for listening.

Answer
Hello Ann, and Thank you for contacting me.

I see you are a soul who loves to be in control. You to be in charge of any project or assignment. People either respect you or fear you.

You have finally come to the point in your career where you feel, enough is enough. You want to move forward so badly inside. You feel as though you are being held back and have so much more to give. This has caused you to have anxiety and too much stress that sometimes you find it hard to go to sleep at night. It's because of the words of others as well as the fact that you put it into your own head that you need to stay regardless. You feel trapped. This is causing such a conflict that you're getting to the point of ultimate frustration.

I see you looking at all the options and how far you have gotten in your job and you're debating. What is worth more? You wll quit your job one day unplanned, unexpectedly. And you will feel SO good about yourself and a lot more confident to go after what you deserve. You will pay a lot of time into your decision making when it comes to a job and you will find one, where you are a type of supervisor, it will be long term and earn you a decent living.

XO Vadella  

Tarot Card Readings

Vadella