Tarot Card Readings/Future abroad

Question
Hello,

I am a female now living in Europe.
I am wondering if I will find happiness here in the current Country or if you see better possibilities abroad.

Thank you so much,

Answer
"Anna",

I picked this question up out of the pool. I hope you don't mind my answering it instead of your chosen tarot reader.

I asked the cards your question and I picked up on the fact that you might need to work on structure. That maybe you need a little discipline or routine.

I also picked up that you will receive rewards or financial gain, you will get appreciation for a job well done.

I also see you are entering a phase of successful, creative endeavors.

I think you are exactly where you need to be and I hope I helped.

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie