Tarot Card Readings/Future Hopes !

Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
I have my house FOR SALE as I wish to move to a much nicer area so I can bring about some positive changes in my life.
When will I be moving ?
Thanks !

Hello William and thank you for contacting me!

I see that you feel kind of hopeless when it comes to the sale of your house. And you really want someone to come along and buy it already. I don't know where you're located but (without reading cards here, I just want to say that right now a lot of houses are being bought now so that's a good thing).... back to the cards.... I do see your house getting sold and you will be very happy because you will get what you're asking and then some. I feel like there will be two people interested and there will be some type of bidding war. I see this happening in the Summer.

Best of luck to you!

Tarot Card Readings

I took a 2 year break and I am back! :) You can find me on instagram @ cenzobaby. Tumblr @ SpiritualGenius and Twitter @ Tellingsofher where I do daily Universal lessons Reads. Like a Horoscope, just with Oracles and Tarot. If I have already given you a reading, give someone else a chance. Purchase one from my website. It will actually give you a more in-depth, personalized and longer reading. I will answer questions about Love (my specialty!), Career, Hopes, Dream interpretations, Symbolism.... practically anything but Health related issues. Please only ask me about One issue. I also offer Tarot Lessons. If you have more than one question please go to my website and purchase a paid reading. Intuitary Visions Thank You. I offer discounts to my AllExperts.com clients.State in your subject line ALLExperts client with name you used here again include your birthdate.

I've been learning for over 10 years. I started out learning with the help of some major known Mentors who are the creators of the decks many readers utilize and the books they have read. It didn't take me long before I became intuitive as I had a history of being a Medium, a Devinator, a dream interpreter, amongst other things.

American Tarot Association.

Lovers Tarot Card Analysis

I have read for well over 10,000 that I have never met.

Monday January 14th On Haunted Society Radio With Phillip Brunelle Vadella Worrell Offers Listeners Free Tarot Readings

I have started to include testimonials from my clients on my website Intuitary Visions Website Please consider writing a Testimonial for me here Testimonial Form Thank you!