Tarot Card Readings/Future of our Relationship

Hi Cherie, i read your profile and am excited  to get your advice.  Please tell me if my boyfriend and i will last together and what our future holds?  I'm Sophia born Jan.11 1983 and his name is Marcelino born Dec.25 1979. Thank You

Thank you so much for choosing me and for your flattery. I asked tarot your questions and drew your cards. I drew The Chariot, Queen of Wands and 8Wands.

These cards are telling me that you two will be just fine. You seem to bring out eachothers productivity. The chariot says there will be resolved issues and victory over a challenge. The Queen is who he is intended for. This woman is an honorable and mature woman who is loving, loyal, and very spiritual. This woman has a calling to help others she is inclined to help with volunteer and charity work.

The 8 says that your goal is soon going to be achieved. As in VERY soon.

So many wands is telling to that you are distracted lately. This is a warning to pay a little more attention.

You have a dominant number of 8 which shows you are very quickly progressing at this time. It seems you are very lucky in life and love. Thank you for allowing me to read your cards. Have a nice day

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.