Tarot Card Readings/Future of our Relationship

Hi Betty, please tell me if it is in me and my boyfriend`s best interest to stay together or if it will work? We`ve been with each other for almost 2yrs. He also just moved in with me. Please tell me the future of our relationship. I'm Sophia born Jan.11 1983 and he is Marcelino born Dec.25 1979. Thank you so much for your help!

I found this question in the question pool. For whatever reason when an expert refuses a question it goes to the pool. And becomes availible for whomever wants it. I hope you don't mind my taking it.

The cards say there is an objective but fair man. He is powerful. There will be a sudden change and a period of great change. There will be an exciting idea or the completion of a project. I see you aquiring a new home or improving upon the old one in the future and then there will be victory over a challenge.

In summery there are. Good things comming in this relationship but there will also be a few hurdles that you can overcome.

I hope I helped.

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.