Tarot Card Readings/general reading?

Hi Cherie:-)

I was just wondering if you could do a general reading for me..maybe highlighting possibilities for this year, or whatever you pick up on.

Thank you for your time and energy:-)

Thank you so much for writing me. I asked the tarot to tell me about you and what will come to you.

I drew- 7Pentacles, 5Pentacles, and The High Priestess.

These cards say recently or VERY soon your hard work  given you rewards that you earned. Most likely financial ones, most likely.

I also see financial hardships however. It looks like an outside party has caused this through conflict, a break up or divorce, maybe a friend not paying you back a loan.

The high priestess says in the near future it will be time to follow your intuition or go with your gut reaction. This will help you climb back onto your proper path.

I drew an Oracle card as well. The oracle says its time to close an old chapter in your life and open a new and better chapter. Good things are comming to you, but you MUST try to be patient.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.