Tarot Card Readings/My Job and Health

My namme is Patricia St.Hill and I work for the Ontario Public Service as Administrative Assistant for a Director called Keith Rxtance who is a very evil person and causes me alot of stress at work,I have been applying for work in other departments to no avail, will I ever get a new job working with better people? if so when? can you give me a month or year it will happen, also my health I feel a burning pain in my left side, is this a sign that I have a kidney ailment or do I have a gynecological promblem? than you for considering my question.

I'm sorry to tell you, but if you had read my profile you would know that I don't answer health questions, its against my personal code of ethics. Also I can answer your job question. I want to apologize for the delay.

Ok so I asked the tarot your questions and here is what I got. Yes you will get a job. It will take about 4 1/2 months considering that you don't stray from your current path.  

The cards say you will soon be starting a new project and you will receive awards or financial gain. There is appreciation for a job well done. There is a sense that you are craving more. Like you want to explore or take a journey. There is a sense of restlessness. But basicly your long term situation will soon be over for something new and exciting.

I hope I helped

Tarot Card Readings

I can read cards about money, love, buisiness and things of that nature. I DO NOT read on medical questions or pregnant questions (will the baby be a boy? When will I concieve? Those questions) I DO NOT answer any questions about deceased individuals.I DO NOT answer questions related to OTHER PEOPLE either. Ask about YOU and YOUR spouse , or job, or relationship. I will send these sorts of questions to the pool. I can help answer questions for people who are trying to learn to read tarot cards and also I can help people get started with reading tarot for others. To read effectively I will need your first name, birthdate, and location.

I have read cards since I was 12 years old for family and friends. I was taught to read cards by my mother who was taught by her mother. I have read cards for small social events and have also read cards online. I have received very happy reviews from other people I have read for. I have been reading cards for 15 years as I am 28. I was raised around tarot cards and am going to teach my children as well if they are intrested. I can also read runes but I like cards better

Aeclectic.com, I have read for a lot of people on aeclectic and have plenty of friends there including a mentor and friend who works for Keen.

AllExperts.com and LunasGrimoire.com

I have generations of tarot readers and am a third generation reader. my family hands this skill down from parent to child thanks to my grandmother who started this tradition when she taught my mom and aunts and unclež

Just people who appreciate me and people who smile and tell me how helpful my readings are to them.