Tarot Card Readings/job urgent request for 1 question

Question
I am in my mid thirties still unemployed. I have achieved highest educational degree from Canada and looking for a job here. Please let me know when and where will I get a job? If I should leave Canada or stay back here?
DOB- 15.09.1977, TIME-11 pm place of birth near Kolkata India
Please let me know. Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks

Answer
For whaterver reason the person you asked this question of submitted your question to the pool. They may have done this because your question was too broad or because they don't know how to tell you "when things will happen.

I will be happy to give you a few tips to resubmit your question.

-for one thing, there is no such card in a tarot deck that says "you will have to move to grand street, New York America to get a job." That's what psychics are for. Tarot readers are NOT psychics but there ARE psychics here on All experts.

A better way to ask this question would be "what do I need to do to get a job in canada?" Or "how do I improve my chances to get work?"

- hope I helped and I will be happy to take your re written question

-Cherie

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie