Tarot Card Readings/getting licensed?

Question
QUESTION: I've been at this for the past 2 years, trying to pass all 4 exams to get my license. Passed 3.
failed twice the last one, and waiting to see if I can pass this time and be done.
Will I pass this last one get licensed ?

Thank you

ANSWER: Dear Emilia,

I do not answer questions “Yes” or “No” (please read my profile).

This license represents a great deal for you. It can be the start of a new life of abundance and is driven by your desire for that. There is, however, something holding you back. You will have to overcome the fear of letting go of other, less tangible, things to realize this next step.

We cannot achieve what we want without risking what we have.

Edson

QUESTION: Edson,

I am trying to read your profile, it is all gray out and I can't click on it, no hyperlink.
Are you a tarot expert? How did you come up with this answer?

Thank you

Answer
Hi Emilia,

In considering your question, I primarily employed intuition and clairsentience. Through this, I could plainly identify that there was an impediment in your efforts to obtain the license. I did employ Tarot in clarifying the driving forces behind your efforts and basic nature of the conflict.

You may wish to consider a more thorough in-person reading focused on the nature of the conflict.

Wishing You Joy and Success,

Edson

Tarot Card Readings

Edson