Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
"I am dating Sam 11/10/77 I'm Emara 10/31:1983 I care about him very much he recently told me hes in love with me. Ive gotten hurt badly by an ex months ago. So I'm scared. Do I have anything to worry about with him I'm also 10 days late on my period so things are getting serious fast!

Help ;-)

Thanks"

Answer
Dear Emara

Thank you for reaching out to me with your question. Just as I started reading the first line I had the word 'baby' said to me,  so I think you should definitely go and get a pregnancy test :)

The first card I pulled out representing Sam is the Two of Cups (clarified by the 9 of Pentacles) Upright this is the Minor Arcana of the Lovers. This means that those loving feelings are there, and he has come to realise that, but he needs to be careful of being too defensive himself or too independent (9 of Pentacles). The next card I got for you is the Five of Cups, this is telling me you have been disappointed in matters of the heart in the past and that is still very real for you. I feel there is a sense of regret there. The third card I got is the Nine of Wands shows your defences are up - maybe a little bit too much, and it would not hurt to let them down a bit.  

Summery, its important for you both to open up to each other, try not to become too distant - or too 'afar' from each other - as that may bring in a sense of coldness. The love feelings are there, they need time to develop and grow, if you can allow the barriers to come down a little.

I hope that helps, I look forward to your feedback.

Warmest wishes,

Christy

Tarot Card Readings

Kristinahs Tarot