Tarot Card Readings/love

Question
hi i love one person we were together got engaged for 6months but now we brokeup and he got married to some one else he said he sitll love me and cant forget me though i always concat him so i dont know is he love me or not.he said that he dont have any relation with his wife and he truely love i just wwant to know is he really luv me and come back to me?his date of birth 10/07/1982, and my date of brith 24/07/1980 am still single.

Answer
Kartik,
Thank you for choosing me to read your cards. I asked the Tarot your questions and drew 5Wands(R), Ace of Swords(R), and 3Pentacles.

I am sorry but the cards are insinuating.deception, they see you soon being cut off from some one or some thing. On a brighter side the cards also see you soon being appreciated at work or from a job well done. But you should know you have a dominant number of 9 which insinuates a job or a relationship is almost done.

Tarot Card Readings

Cherie